LAN: You may install the Broadcom Vista 64-bit LAN driver from your Dell rescue disk (or download from/
Wireless: Vista drivers won't work. But you can get 64-bit XP drivers from Dell's website:
Some info (for 32-bit XP):
Here's how you can install AHCI drivers into XP if you didn't enabled the drivers during initial XP installation:
Base system device:
Copying the device instance ID into google:
Reveals that this is a Ricoh Memory Stick Controller.
1. Download R188094 in Dell's website
2. Running exe would do the install but the base system device "!" mark won't go away.
3. Right click the devices in Device Manager.
4. Update Driver -> Manually specify driver (manually specify directory)
5. XP will complain the drivers are not signed. Click on "Continue Anyway".
6. For 64-bit windows, they'll at MSx64, SDMMCx64 xDx64 directories for each of the three devices.
Some details here (On a different Dell laptop model: http://technicallyeasy.net/2008/01/dell-inspiron-6400-three-unknown-base/ )